PGM of Texas
PGM of Texas, LLC – Metals Made For More
PGM of Texas
PGM of Texas
2809 South IH35
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512) 829-5188 Fax
Click Above To See Our Ad
PGM of Texas, LLC (PGM), specializes in processing ethically sourced catalytic converters and recovering the precious platinum, palladium, and rhodium from within them.
Since 1999, PGM has grown to become one of the largest catalytic converter recyclers in North America, with the capacity to de-can over one million converters and process more than two million pounds of automotive catalyst monthly. Our headquarters and main processing facility is in San Marcos, TX with additional processing facilities in Gulfport, MS, Las Vegas, NV, and Hebron, OH.
With our acquisition of Legend Smelting and Recycling and Maryland Core, Inc. in 2021, PGM of Texas now has twenty-four locations in fourteen states, including:
• Bertram, Dallas, Houston, Laredo, San Antonio, and San Marcos, TX
• Irvine, Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Diego, CA
• Ann Arbor, Hebron, and Newark, OH
• Jacksonville and Orlando, FL
• Kansas City, MO
• Dothan, AL
• Baltimore, MD
• Charlotte, NC
• Chicago, IL
• Gulfport, MS
• Savannah, GA
• Edinburgh, IN
• Las Vegas, NV
PGM offers the following three transparent service options for your catalytic converters needs:
1. Buying by the piece – We offer same-day service and same-day payment based on each piece’s current market value.
2. XRF Analysis Service – This service is ideal for customers with small lot(s) needing fast payout on reliable analytical results. Advance payment can be made at the time of delivery. XRF results and final payment are completed within five days of delivery.
3. Assay based refining – This toll refining service is ideal for customers with large quantities needing an ICP assay-based analysis. Advance payment can be made at the time of delivery. ICP assay-based analysis is within 21 days. Final payment, early settlement can be made at the time of ICP assay results.
In addition, PGM is very excited to now offer the following transparent processing and ICP assay-based refining services. .
1. Metallic-foil catalytic converter processing and ICP assay-based refining.
2. Oxygen sensor processing and ICP assay-based refining.
We believe that we succeed when our suppliers succeed, so we treat all our suppliers as partners. For example, they benefit from using our industry-leading app which is constantly updated with the latest converter content data that is painstakingly gathered by the chemists and technicians at one of our two wet chemical laboratories. Made freely available to all our partners in the field, this powerful tool enables them to make informed purchasing decisions by providing real time pricing information based on current metal market values and our own constantly updated testing data.
“This is an exciting time for our company and our customers. The addition of Legend and Maryland Core to our team gives us a much larger footprint across the U.S. to better serve the needs of all our suppliers. With future expansions already in the works, chances are no matter where you’re located, you’ll be within a few hours of one of our locations,” said Allen Hickman, CEO, PGM of Texas, LLC & Legend Smelting and Recycling.